|Applicable Industries:||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plants, Machinery Repair Shops, Food And Beverage Plants, Construction Engineering||Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support|
|Video Inspection:||If||Mechanical Test Report:||If|
|Marketing Type:||New Products In 2020||Core Component Warranty:||1 Year|
|Place Of Origin:||Hebei, China||Brand Name:||Verio|
|Size (length * Width * Height):||Customized||Weight:||1 Kg|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Provide After-sales Service:||Online Support|
Heavy Truck Air Filter P782105,
Glass Fiber excavator air filter,
AF26399 Heavy Truck Air Filter
Filter material: The filter element is made of glass fiber, wood pulp filter paper, stainless steel sintered fiber mesh, stainless steel wire weaving and other materials.
Nominal filtering grade: 0.01μ ~ 1000μ
Working pressure: 21bar-210bar (hydraulic fluid filtration)
O-ring material: Vition, NBR
The key to the normal operation of the engine is to keep the lubricating oil clean, or to ensure that there are no impurities in the corrosive lubricating oil.
|Product name:||Air filter AF26399|
|Type:||High dust holding capacity|
|Minimum order quantity:||10 pieces|
Package :According to your request
Delivery :3-5 days
Warranty 1 years
Shipment :By sea to your nearest port
By air to your nearest airport
By express (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS) to your door
447-0761 Standard Efficiency Radial Seal Air Filters
• Features standard elements for normal duty filtration.
• Designed for larger capacity and longer service life.
• Prevents dirt, soot, sand and other contaminants from entering your system.
• Available for all equipment models.
447-0761Ultra High Efficiency Radial Seal Air Filters
• Features a unique media with a very fine fiber surface layer that improves filtration efficiency early in the life of the elements.
• Super fast efficiency rate eliminates window of opportunity for sharp abrasive particles to damage engine.
• Sustained low restriction leads to improved filter capacity, engine performance and fuel economy.
• Highly effective in today’s engines with tight engine tolerances; maintain low emission and high performance requirements.
• Unique design for applications where extremely fine dust particles make up a high percentage of the contaminants in the atmosphere.
• Ideal for applications that have operating conditions with high amounts of exhaust soot, which tends to plug normal filters at low hours.
We sincerely hope to cooperate with you !!!
Contact Person: amy