|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1.Original packing 2.According to your request 3.Pallet packaging 4.20ft|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Air Compressor Lube Spin-on Oil Filter||Part Number:||54672654|
|Body Height:||210 Mm||Total Height:||209 Mm|
|Thread:||UNF 1 Inch Female Bottom 12||Product Net Weight:||0.72 Kg|
|Smallest Inner Diameter:||71 Mm||Outer Diameter (Ø OUT):||96mm|
54672654 Lube Oil Filter,
96mm Lube Oil Filter,
54672654 Lube Filter
|54672654||According to your request|
|3-5 days||By sea to your nearest port|
|10pcs||By air to your nearest airport|
|1 years||By express (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS) to your door|
COOLANT FILTER CHANGE PROCEDURE
1. Stop the machine, electrically isolate and vent all trapped pressure.
2. Loosen the oil filter with the correct tool.
3. Remove the oil filter from the housing.
4. Place the old filter in a sealed bag and dispose of it in a safe way.
5. Clean the mating face of the housing taking care to avoid any particles entering the machine.
6. Remove the new FILME replacement filter from its protective package.
7. Apply a small amount of lubricant to the filter seal.
8. Screw the new filter down until the seal makes contact with the housing, then hand tighten a further half-turn.
9. Start the compressor and check for leaks.
10.Reset the oil filter service warning.
We sincerely hope to cooperate with you !!!